Saturday, May 26, 2012

Cheers to the holidays!

Hey Gorgeous!
So school's out and the long awaited June holidays are finally here! ^-^ 
Ok so update on how i spent my first day of the holidays.
Stayed at home the entire day doing nothing but tweet, blog, tumblr, and math homework (yes, you heard me. homework.math) Not too bad for the first day, right? Mom came home and bought me a whole container of kimchi from Jurong Point's Banquet. Damn naiseeee omg.


ladeedadeeda and here i am blogging this after a whole day of all that. hmm something's wrong with my webcam. it's like fuzzy and shit. i don't know how to describe it, just.. look. 


weird, right? ok camwhore abit la. hehe but the webcammm! eek. 
you can see the shittiness of the webcam more in this photo. see??

but hey! it made my teeth look pearlie white. x) yay. hahaha omg my hair. 

so yeah idk what i'm gonna do tomorrow. prolly gonna help mommy with her baking or something. hmm. yeah and tweet of course.
ok that's all for now. BUBOI! 
.
.
 .
 .
 .
 .
 .
 . 
.
 you mean like this!




No comments:

Post a Comment