Tuesday, June 19, 2012

MA FACE

HELLO POTATOES.
How yall doin? good? Nobody reads my blog anyway. so yes, diyana. i am good. Guess what! School's starting in a week! YAYYYYYYYYYYYYY not -.- I am SO not looking forward to the new school term. I wish schools would burn down and only Dance studios and stages remain standing. mwahahaha. ok i didn't mean that. ._. My homeworks are not done and projects are not done either. i am a bad kid. Luckily my mom isn't the kind of mom to nag and to force me do my homework. SO MUCH WIN! But seriously, i need to be disciplined and do my assignments diligently. 


If i had a choice, i'd dance my life away and not study at all. But i can't do that. i'm no great dancer to be able to do that. SIGH. I'm telling you, if i can dance as good as chachi, i can die in peace. yeah. OH speaking about dance! 






Last Saturday was Danzpeople's Open House. It was so much fun! But i hate the fact that so many people had to cram in one tiny studio for each class. well i guess that's a good thing for the studio. More $$. hahah. Tickets were $8 each for a total to about 10 classes. how awesome of a deal is that? it's no wonder people were like coming in the door like tsunami waves. 
OOTD on saturday and belle behind me. hahaha she's so tall :)
with nic and belle :)
ok i only took two pictures on saturday coz i was super tired. i even had to go home by myself T.T 
ok all in all, classes were great. well uhm, most of em. this class, called Bellaxotic was uhm, O.O idk how to explain. just not my kinda thing maybe? hahahahah belle was raging after the class saying that she regret taking her class. i feel ya. we all felt like sluts. X.X



hahahaha ok to end off this post, here's some pics of my camwhore. yeap, because one pic is never enough. hey i'm a girl. k bye babies ! ^^ 
xoxo


No comments:

Post a Comment