Sunday, September 8, 2013

DIY Crop Top tutorial

WELCOME BACK, DEARIES!

What a boring Sunday today is. I felt so bored that I decided to make something, and I did! I made a sleeveless crop top out of something you wouldn't think of, LEGGINGS. yeap! okay so I shan't blabber on anymore and zoom into the tutorial.

let's go

What you need:
1 pair of leggings
1 pair of scissors
(done!)

Step 1:
Cut a small triangle at the crotch area. This is where your head's gonna pop out. cut a decent size so your head can come through.

Step 2:
Cut out the legs. okay for this part, it's totally up to you whether or not you want long sleeves, short sleeves or sleeveless. I like mine to be sleeveless so I measured about 2 inches off of where my head's gonna pop out and cut it like this.
After you're done, you're gonna end up with something like this. Repeat this step for both legs.

ANDDDDD VOILA!
I know it looks a little eeek now. But it'll be pretty when you put it on. trust me;)
Here's some shots of it when being put on. I paired it with a skater skirt I got from H&M.


 
Thank you guys so much for reading this and I hope my tutorial is helpful. I'll be posting more DIY projects in future. Tweet me pics of your go at it! See you next time! xoxo


 Twitter: @deesorganised
Instagram: @ideeanna

No comments:

Post a Comment